Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Work antics

This is my second day at work this week.

This is my last day at work this week! Hooray.

It's going better than Tuesday, despite the fact that I discovered the photocopier doesn't like having staples put through it. Sorry, photocopier. That, and I sent someone for another box of A4 paper, when we had a ream of it in tray 3! Sorry, Anne.

On Tuesday, what made the day so un-good (ahem...that would be bad) was that I sat there for 4 hours printing stuff to pdf.

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Seriously, anything.

I think I'd be on TV. Or on the stage. Something with lots of creating new ideas, then getting them to work, and performing them. And it would have to include some music :-) Kind of like Bill Oddie (he was on the Goodies - sorry, I'll stop soon!) He co-wrote the script, co-wrote the music and performed in it. That would be so cool :-)

So over to you! Your dream job?

5 Comments:

  • At February 02, 2006 10:11 pm, Blogger Trevor said…

    hmm, ideal job in the world....
    I think it would be difficult to say, no matter what job you have, you will always yearn for something else.
    But nonetheless, I'd like to be an actor, but only in a single big movie (or series of movies), so that people don't know my real name when I walk down the street (like Arnold Schwarzeneggar), but only my screen alias (like Darth Vadar). But it would only be a short lived career.

     
  • At February 03, 2006 11:33 am, Blogger Luke said…

    See my blog

     
  • At February 03, 2006 1:38 pm, Blogger Mathieu said…

    Getting paid by the government to study as a university student.

    After doing that for about 10 years I might get bored and try for something else requiring a little more intellect, and maybe producing a little more salary. But who can predict what I'd be craving by that time?

     
  • At February 03, 2006 2:16 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    Schwarzeneggar and Gudenswager...well to me, they are the same...haha

    see you next monday, and i'm still NOT PACKED, not funnnnnnyyy:(

     
  • At February 04, 2006 5:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did make a comment on Luke's blog, but this one will be different.

    I would be a nanny in another part of the world. Tought stuff sometimes, but sooooooo worth it I think. Better than the coffee shop deal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home