Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Nightlife

Take a little good advice
Try a trip to paradise
It's not hard to find
You've got it on your mind
You can't pretend it wouldn't be nice.........
~Goodies theme song~

Nightlife lite happened last night. And it was good. I don't really have anything further to report. Except how LONG did that "imagineiff" game take?!

"Um...no wait, I'm not ready!" Everyone
"So....what colour are you?" Hann
"Move me forward one." Chris Ryan
"Quick game's a good game!" me
"Yes." Jim (to every possible option available)
*Snort* (this person shall remain nameless)

Fun times. And even more coming up next week at Lisa's. I don't think I'll play "imagineiff", if that's okay ;-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home