Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

So far today, God, I've done all right. I haven't gossiped, haven't lost my temper, haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or over-indulgent. I'm really glad about that. But in a few minutes, God, I'm going to get out of bed and from then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help. Thank you. In Jesus name, Amen. (http://jokes.christiansunite.com/Prayer/So_Far,_So_Good.shtml)

That's almost exactly what I pray in the morning :-)

So peeps. ("That's so ghetto," I can hear my sister saying. Yeah, well, word up. Or whatever.) Tomorrow is the last few hours of my teenage years - then I become a "twenty-something" (or -someone).

I don't know what this entails, but I'm sure it's going to be fun! :-D Anyway, if you have God, you can get through anything, right? So if you have God and a sense of humour, maybe you can get through anything and even enjoy it. Bring on the fun!!!

USES FOR SILLY STRING:
1) Spray on people while they are asleep
2) Spray on people while they are awake (you just have to be faster)
3) Decorate your room
4) Decorate someone else's room
5) Or your car
6) Or theirs
7) - 100) Take to MYC and plot with your friends ;-) *See, none of you will remember this by MYC, so I can say it now.*

Mu hahahahhahahahaaa :-D

Evil laughter is so pretentious. I don't think I'll do it anymore.

Hey, did anyone apart from Pauline and I notice that the two lead girls in "Memoirs of a Geisha" are actually Chinese, not Japanese? One of them is from 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' and the other is from 'Tomorrow Never Dies'. Apparently one is dating the director - and the other used to. Boy, that would be the worst. I mean, can you imagine trying to be professional? i.e. steaming quietly in your caravan/trailer after shooting for the day. Still, it's a job. If the alternative is Centrelink.........well, it's hard to say which one would be more painful, really!

The alarm on my phone just went off, reminding me to ask my friend what his idea was. 1 and a half years ago, he said he had an idea that he could put together, but it would take 1.5 years, so to ask him then. Well, that day was today. And I asked him at church. He couldn't remember what the idea was, but he could remember that it fell through. Never mind. Maybe he'll remember by tonight.

See you crazy kids when I'm all grown up!

1 Comments:

  • At January 22, 2006 5:50 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    um...yes they are chinese...and actually they both from 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)...Mameha is actually Malaysian-Chinese...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home