Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Survived Teenage-Hood - You Can Too.

I am 20! :-)

The next 10 years hold many new and exciting, and probably difficult, things.

Yesterday was my birthday, and I had a great time :-) Thank you to everyone who helped me have a great time.

I got one of the funniest cards I've ever received. In it, John Howard and Kim Beazley both agree that I am a blessing to the Australian economy. Is this meant to imply I spend a lot? :-p

I received presents from the cute to the fun to the useful to the wacky and the bizarre - even the non-existent (one friend gave me air for my birthday). I don't know what I'm going to do with my c-clamps yet, but I'm sure they'll come in handy ;-) Same with my new tarp. I got a tarp!!!!

*Oh, and the Goodies DVD*

Heh...I also got some sticker things........and you may be seeing more of them on this blog.......I have an idea. Stay tuned.

I'm off now - must get onto my 'to-do' list. Thanks guys :-)

5 Comments:

  • At January 24, 2006 8:37 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    happy belated birthday nic! dont worry there are always people older than you...just think of them, u'll feel so much better...
    whenever i think that i'm old, i'll think of Jim...hehe!

     
  • At January 25, 2006 12:36 pm, Blogger Mathieu said…

    The trick is to think of someone only a little bit older than you. If you think of people too much older, they'll die before you reach 100, and then you'll be 100 and feel old because the person you always thought of has died of old age. Don't worry, just live the amount of time you just did four more times and you'll get there in no time.

     
  • At January 25, 2006 12:37 pm, Blogger Mathieu said…

    I just had to pass that word verification 3 times!

    Yeah, and Happy Birthday!

     
  • At January 29, 2006 12:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy belated birthday also!! Its all downhill from here though... Wait until you hit the workforce... then you will know that you are growing up...

     
  • At January 29, 2006 3:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
    (I know it's a little late, but hey... better than not at all?!?!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home