Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Life after tax and sunburn

Today was my day into the big smoke.

Took my sister to her nanny college - just so we knew how long it took to get there. Then we had lunch at Sushi Train. Now we both like deep fried salmon skins very much :-)

Tiffany: "So what do you feel like?"
Me: "Oh, I could really go a deep fried salmon skin, how about you?"
Tiffany: "Yeah, definitely a deep fried salmon skin!"

Did some TAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't want to talk about it. It's not finished. That's tomorrow's job. Don't want to think about it.

Bought a harmonica. Picked up some music for leadership camp. Received some cheese :-) Came home utterly STUFFED and kinda sunburned.

It is ridiculously hot today. I need to go for a swim. I hate tax. How can I improve my attitude towards this task I have to do? *maybe just get it over with!* but, contributions welcome. Things like "throw your computer against the wall" will not be accepted.....seriously, don't tempt me :-p

TAX IS A DIRTY WORD.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home