Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, June 02, 2014

It's 2014 - look alive, people!

Or should I say, look alive me!

After a loooooong hiatus, a loss of password (and therefore access to the blog), I decided to post once again!! Hooray!

I started a new blog but it's just not as fun as this one. So I'm saying 'g'day!'  No promises that I will forever be blogging here, but it's nice to stop in once in awhile.

What is something you miss from back in the day?

1 Comments:

  • At March 11, 2020 6:27 pm, Blogger Blogger said…

    Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you deep within his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to try better than before to to be the best lover he can be.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this dominant impulse is absolutely essential to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll soon find him expose his heart and soul for you in a way he's never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home