Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dinner and hairstyles

Yesterday it was my birthday and I'm 25!!

We had a big eating binge at Sizzler.  Nearly had to roll home.

But I'm hungry now.  Almost time for tea. Tonight I am making cumin lamb cutlets with lemony broccoli and green beans (courtesy of Michelle Bridges).

For my birthday I got lots of nice presents, and one of them was some money to spend on getting my hair done.  I'm thinking of getting a style cut and dying it brown (or at least darker) with some blonde foils.

So.....2 questions for the faithful readers out there:

1)  What are you making/eating for dinner tonight?  (and can I have the recipe please)
2)  What would you recommend I do to my hair?

:-)

3 Comments:

  • At January 24, 2011 7:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm having lamb cutletts too! weird huh?

    oh and i think you should dye your hair brown and get a really hot *cough* i mean nice, style cut :-)


    laurie (aka the mooch)

     
  • At January 24, 2011 8:30 pm, Blogger Noof said…

    Bahahaha!

    WV: trater

     
  • At January 24, 2011 9:34 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Grilled fish in lemon/basil cream with garlic green beans, potatoes and carrot.

    I like darker hair, though not too dark, then it just looks unnatural and I'm sorry but blatantly artificial looking hair is generally not a good look for anyone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home