Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

We're out of beta

Blogger has changed. "We're out of beta", it told me. Okay. Sounds....good.

I am back in Australia!! :-) And I am in Sydney. Tomorrow Tiffany flies to the States, and I head back home for the first time in 2 months.

There are lots of stories to tell, but a picture is worth a thousand words, so let me post some pictures for you in the next few weeks.

How is your summer?

1 Comments:

  • At January 25, 2007 10:58 pm, Blogger Redhillducks said…

    Hey Nic, it's great that you're back. Can't wait to hear about Mission Megumi from you. I went to the Nexus conference last week and met Wai Ling there. Seems like a lovely lady. Also met Peter and Jacqui Brook. My summer has been good, very, very, very busy!

    Love,
    Cat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home