Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lunch!

Yesterday on prac I didn't eat all my lunch. I had a whole sandwich left. When I got home, I was totally stressed out and busy, running around, getting ready for my lesson today. But I didn't want to waste the sandwich, so I put my lunch bag in the fridge. I made a fresh lunch for today, though, and left it there.

After my lesson (which was okay), I was with my supervising teacher in year 12 drama. A teacher came in and said, "Is Nicola here?" and I said yes. She came over and handed me the lunch bag that I had put in my fridge the night before.

What the?!

"Did your mummy drop off your lunch for you?" teased my supervising teacher.

Oh no.

Suddenly I realised that my mum or my dad had seen that bag in the fridge and thought, "Nicola's gone to school without her lunch today.....and she was up so late. Why don't I take it in for her!"

I turned to my teacher, who was laughing.

"This isn't my lunch! I packed my lunch for today!!! This is yesterday's lunch!"

My teacher was almost in tears of laughter, and between fits, managed to point out that I was bright red.

All I have to do is say to him, "Lunch!" and he starts again. Hehehe :-) I do like to entertain.

3 Comments:

  • At October 27, 2006 9:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha, ha ha ha ha ha... :D Gotta love the olds. They care enough to embarrass you :)

     
  • At November 14, 2006 3:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heheheh, funny. So, Japan is a reward for finishing prac?

    I'll be there next year (on prac, not in Japan). How did your EQ interview go [if you did done]?\

    I surfed here through... Luke's blog, I think.

     
  • At November 16, 2006 12:53 am, Blogger Noof said…

    Well Pete, I guess you could say Japan is a reward for finishing prac :-) It's kind of exciting and scary all at once.

    Didn't have an Ed Qld interview - that's next year for me. So I think I'll leave stressing about that until next semester, at least :-)

    Just don't let your parentals bring your lunch to school, you'll be right ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home