Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm afraid I cannot update, because there is nothing I have at the moment that is worth saying.

Nothing funny, nothing profound, nothing sad, nothing beautiful.........

Actually, I did have a small thought occur to me this week. When I'm watching the news (usually Lateline, for those interested), and I'm seeing all these bombs and wars and people destroying each other, and I'm sitting there feeling frustrated and helpless because I can't change anything - there is something I can do. I can pray. It might not seem like a lot. But God is bigger than it all.

...all the nations of the world are but a drop in the bucket. They are nothing more than dust on the scales. He picks up the whole earth as though it were a grain of sand. (Isaiah 40:15b)

I suppose I can update after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home