Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, November 27, 2006

in Japan

Hi everyone!

I am here in Japan now!

I dont have a lot of time to write to you guys. Just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers and support and emails. Keep praying, cos it is kind of lonely here. And keep emailing!!!! The more the better!

I cant post any photos yet cos I dont have a firewire. Im currently at the uni and a newfound friend of mine (who is coming to QUT next year, btw) has used her friends number to log me in.....so im not sure how ok that is.......

We have done ministry in talking to ppl on campus. I have shared the kgp once, talked to a few ppl about CE, had a few spiritual conversations - this university is fairly open I guess. This is only the 4th day of ministry on campus.

Ive also met the Campus Crusade team here, and we have had a friendship party, which God used to bring about a fair few spiritual conversations. We went into the city on Saturday, and we saw Handels Messiah in the city, which was great. We also had a Thanksgiving celebration.

Pray for me, cos I am feeling a bit down, despite all of this, and I am having some spiritual struggles. I miss home a lot too, so it is hard, cos I dont have anyone close by to call on.

Take care everyone! Miss you all!

2 Comments:

  • At December 03, 2006 8:11 pm, Blogger SuperTiph said…

    Throw some clothes around the room and make fun of "breaking free" from High School Musical and you'll feel like you're at home again (I sang Breaking Free lots at one80 camp this weekend). Alternatively I can send you all your work instead of me doing it (only 3 weeks left). That probably wouldn't make you feel right at home. It would probably make you feel like hurting people. I know I do half the time. Say hi to Japan for me!!

    Level 4 (wv: daxtugl)

     
  • At December 07, 2006 6:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Noof,

    Hang in there, hun. Not only are you an incredibly strong person on your own, but you have God on your side too.

    You'll be fine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home