Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Anonymous?

These 2 dudes busted into Nightlife tonight.

"Is this the trivia night?" one asked (Janelle and I were doing a quiz about different countries that SL'ers are doing missions in).

"No, but you can stay if you want."

"Nah, I'm just looking for Alcoholics Anonymous!!!" said this guy. Then he asked, "Can I take a nametag?"

Some people just have no idea.

4 Comments:

  • At September 21, 2006 11:27 am, Blogger Gloz said…

    yea, i didnt think that it was funny until he asked 'can i get a name tag?'...hehe

     
  • At September 22, 2006 8:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is this the trivia night?

     
  • At September 22, 2006 4:36 pm, Blogger Luke said…

    lol I thought it was quite cool. Anyway, I'm off to gatecrash an AA meeting...

     
  • At September 25, 2006 1:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is there something we should know luke????? :P

    yeah it was funny, kye and i actually met those guys as we were coming in late and they were just leaving....one of them said to us "you better get in there quick, you're late!!!!!" and we had no idea who they were so just kinda smiled and nodded....funny people.....:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home