Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, April 10, 2006

update

So here's an update.

This weekend was very busy and fun :-) One of those fantastic times when everything is just great!!!

Went to a wedding Saturday afternoon. Caught the bouquet. This has never happened before. When I say this to guys, they back away. Or they wink and nudge and say, 'Who's the lucky guy?' I'm out to disprove the bouquet theory - I'll be fifty and single and saying, "See! Told you it didn't work!" ;-)

Then went for a great driving lesson. I learned handbrake turns, burn-offs and how to drive backwards.

Onto my friend's 21st birthday party. Yay Nikki!! At her birthday party, she opened her fortune cookie, and the message on it was from her boyfriend Dan. It said, "Dear Nikki, I love you, will you marry me? Love Dan." She thought he was kidding until he pulled the ring out of his pocket. Yes, they are engaged :-) Congratulations!!! *Maybe that bouquet had a transfer effect??*

And then Sunday wasn't as eventful, but still good. So all in all a good weekend.

10 Comments:

  • At April 10, 2006 11:17 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    aw....that's sweet!

     
  • At April 11, 2006 10:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Nicola, I love you, will you marry me?

     
  • At April 11, 2006 10:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry, forgot to leave my identification.

     
  • At April 11, 2006 3:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, no! Marry me! I saw her first!

     
  • At April 11, 2006 5:21 pm, Blogger SuperTiph said…

    I had a driving lesson, but I learnt stuff like, driving on main roads, hill starts and practical things.

     
  • At April 11, 2006 10:29 pm, Blogger Mathieu said…

    Yay! Noof's blogging again! Welcome back!

     
  • At April 11, 2006 10:53 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    if i were you nic, i would pick none of them...:P

     
  • At April 12, 2006 7:51 pm, Blogger Pete said…

    Wait just one minute, it seems that none of these guys have had the guts to tell us who they really are. Well Nicola, (clears throat)...
    "I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold,
    Or all the riches that the East doth hold.
    My love is such that rivers cannot quench,
    Nor ought but love from thee, give recompense.
    Thy love is such I can no way repay,
    the heavens reward thee manifold, I pray.
    The while we live, in love let's so persevere,
    That when we live no more, we may live ever. Will you marry me?"









    (just kidding *sigh from the audience*)... I must admit.. I googled that poem.

     
  • At April 12, 2006 11:21 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    didnt surprise me...u google everything pete

     
  • At April 20, 2006 12:55 pm, Blogger Trevor said…

    Sounds like you had an awesome driving lesson!!

    I wish someone would teach me hand-brake-turns, burn-outs and how to reverse (technical term for driving backwards) ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home