Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nightlife

It was great tonight :-)

First, thanks Gloria for your testimony!!! :-) I didn't know all that stuff about you, but I'm so glad that you're here in Oz with us crazy people. You are a great friend, and your testimony really encouraged me. (There was something specific that I meant to thank you for, but I can't remember what it was.......I'll let you know if I do) But thank you!

Also Hann - great work with the music, like I said, the songs were GREAT and they really worked with the talk and they really spoke to me too, especially the first one (I love that one).

And then, of course, God! Thank You so much for using that talk to speak to people, and thanks that it was something I enjoyed doing! Maybe we can do it again sometime?

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and prayer :-)

2 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2006 12:53 am, Blogger Gloz said…

    so now u know more about me, what's next? what do you wanna know next? haha:)

     
  • At March 22, 2006 8:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks nic :D that's very encouraging. Thankyou for your talk it was great, I liked how you made it applicable to each of us :) God bless

     

Post a Comment

<< Home