Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

photos 1 - for Aaron's convenience ;-)





We're all good friends here at AGMF.... hey hann! you look awesome! :-)










like i said, all good friends.........












heh heh heh :-)













Um....bad hair day. and Gloria's tiger impression.










Her name is G! L! O! R! I! G-L-O-R-I-A - Gloria! (and me)






In the moshpit











At the bushdance.










Do the funky chicken......or something.

2 Comments:

  • At April 18, 2006 10:52 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    pete looked evil in the 2nd last pic, dont u think?

     
  • At April 19, 2006 5:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    muwahaha...
    yes he does look a tad psychotic...

    btw congratulations on the engagement ;)

    lol word verification: madlcn

    how appropriate...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home