Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The email tally

Since getting off MSN and onto schoolies prep, my email count has skyrocketed. No wonder I'm addicted to that unopened envelope in my inbox! ;-)

November 10 - 4
November 11 - 3
November 12 - 5
November 13 - 10
November 14 - 16!!!
November 15 - 10

That's 36 in the last 3 days, not counting hotmail or work email!

Cool.

Thanks everyone who emailed! Email ANYTIME! :-)

None as of yet for November 16! But hey, the day (night?) is young.....and you're so beautiful. B flat. :-p
The niiiiight is young
And you're so beautiful..........

hahahahahahahahaha............I'm sure this is only funny cos it's so late and I haven't slept in a while ;-)

gotta go...

Noof the noof. The very noofy noof. (Btw, 'noof' rhymes with 'roof')

P.S. What's the most emails you've ever had in a day?

6 Comments:

  • At November 16, 2005 7:32 am, Blogger Trevor said…

    ok, similar timeframe:
    Nov 10: 22
    Nov 11: 14
    Nov 12: 1
    Nov 13: 7
    Nov 14: 17
    Nov 15: 37
    Nov 16: none yet

    Thinking about it quickly the distribution might be a little different, but that's gmail for you.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 12:34 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    hey trevor u got one today....at least...man i'm such a poor student, finished all my exams, and now i'm at uni, starving, spending my last day in brisbane at uni, yeah thanks to you trevor...

     
  • At November 16, 2005 12:35 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    oh, this is really random but, yeah, that dude sitting next to me now, he's talking in cantonese, saying that 'yea i'm leaving tonite'....
    wow, another poor student spending their last day in brisbane at uni...hahaha

     
  • At November 16, 2005 3:25 pm, Blogger Pete said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 9:01 pm, Blogger Pete said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 9:03 pm, Blogger Pete said…

    I had a virus once.. I ended up with over 3000 emails in one day - and they were all 'returned' emails that I had supposedly sent :S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home