Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, November 14, 2005

This one's for the guys....

I think I may owe an apology. Lucky me, eh?

Just that in the last few posts (and not just on this blog, on my other one) I've been acting kind of mean towards guys - saying things that put you down and stuff. Anyway, I'm sorry about that, and I hope I haven't hurt anyone.

I don't want to be one of those girls that walks around going "I hate guys, they're all stupid!" I really don't want a 'boys are stupid, throw rocks at them' (or 'boys are stupid, shoot BB guns at them' :-s) poster on my wall, or even one written all over my attitude. I think I have a few things I need to deal with, but taking it out on my blog at my friends is not really the way to go about it. You guys are great friends (not to mention awesome MSN buddies! :-) and I really appreciate your friendship.

That's my confession. Thanks for listening.

I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers....
~Philemon 1:4

2 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2005 5:23 pm, Blogger Luke said…

    :) you're not mean nic, i think it'd be hard for you to intentionally be mean. Thanks for the confession tho, I'm taking your advice and praying hard for schoolies ;)

     
  • At November 15, 2005 12:01 am, Blogger Noof said…

    you'd be surprised, luke. just hang around me for a little bit longer :-p
    Good on you for praying hard for schoolies - should take my own advice and pray a bit more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home