Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Relient K :-)

Relient K once wrote a song called 'Jefferson Airplane'. And that's a band.

So now I'm listening to J.A's music. Kind of hippie. Peace, man. Make chocolate, not war :-p

Jefferson Airplane by Relient K:

Jefferson Airplane
I'm trapped and I'm enclosed
But I won't complain
I'll open all the windows
Cos when it's colder
I feel much better
When I cry on my own shoulder
Just throw on a sweater and go....

And I'll go
To undergo
A surgery to purge me of this lonely mood
And my ego
The status quo
Provides me with a decent attitude
And I'll go
To undergo
A change of heart
A change of clothes
And when I'm home
I think I'll go
Eat cereal and
Stare out the windows.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home