Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Your interview!

When I was in year 12, I interviewed a lot of my classmates (I think it started out as character development for a drama assignment, but then I got so into it that I just kept interviewing people!)

I put the questions up here for you to look at. If you want to answer them, then email me. *Probably not a good idea to post them up here on my blog*
These are the questions:

Full name?
Date of birth?
Place of birth?
Earliest memory?
Childhood memories/events?
Places you have lived and what were they like?
Primary school/s and what it was like (memories from primary school)?
High school/s and what it was like (memories from high school)?
Uni (if you're there!) and what it's like?
What do you worry about/what kind of problems do you have?
When did you become a Christian (if you did) and why?
How's your relationship with God going?
What are the tough things about being a Christian?
What are the good things?
If you're not a Christian:
What's the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word 'Christian'?
Have you ever looked into Christianity seriously - explored the beliefs and the reasons behind the beliefs?
Is there anything you like about Christianity?
Anything that you don't like about it or don't get?
And then for everyone:
What do you want in life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home