Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, October 03, 2005

I've been complaining I have no life, for three reasons:
1) I blog
2) I spend too much time on MSN
3) I start prank wars on my mobile phone

So last night I went out and spent some time with some friends. Admittedly, I did start prank wars there, and got a little too addicted to it - you know it's a problem when you're trying to cut some Brie with one hand with your finger on the 'answer' key with the other :-p

And then one of my friends said I'd go home and write about it all on my blog.

Which I guess just goes to show I really do need a life :-p

However, I haven't been involved in a good prank war for awhile, and this one has been going for over 24 hours now. :-)

If they were going to make a movie about my uni life, it could go like this:

PRANK WARS

Episode 1: The Phantom Prank
Episode 2: Attack of the Pranks
Episode 3: Revenge of the Prank
Episode 4: A New Prank
Episode 5: The Friend Pranks Back
Episode 6: Return of the Prank

Okay, okay, I won't give up my day job.

Sayoonara.

3 Comments:

  • At October 02, 2005 9:33 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At October 02, 2005 9:35 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    um, i didnt mean to delete that comment, i was just going to add something, but anyway.

    ok now i forgot what i was going to say...

    oh yea, i guess i have no life too, there are 3 posts in one day on my blog....blehhhhh

     
  • At October 03, 2005 4:22 pm, Blogger Trevor said…

    Wow!! Prank Wars. Imagine when that technology gets harnessed and mapped onto a global scale...
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Mr Defence secretary:
    We have missiles coming in!! Shoot them down now!

    NOOOO!! They've stopped coming in!


    Mr General of Another Country:
    Haha, I pulled out before you stopped my missiles that time!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not sure about you, but that doesn't really sound like typical war. What a pleasant change such a prank war would be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home