Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

At last! The prank war is over!

I'm glad. You can have too much of a good thing, you know.

That has got to be a record: 7 days long.

Thanks to all who participated.

I take back what I said about daring someone to call me a bogan - someone did. They shall remain nameless.

Just a piece of advice - sending me a message calling me a "cranky bogan" when I have just woken up is NOT a good call. Like, on a scale of 1 to 10 for "um, I really wasn't thinking at the time" - that's about an 8.5

If I was going to give out awards for the prank war, they'd go something like this: (no, I'm not saying who gets which award, you get to figure that out. Nominate yourself for an award! Which one do you think you got?)

Fastest Prank
Slowest Prank
Most Obvious Prank
Most Frequent Prank
The "Were You Calling Or Just Pranking Me?" award
The Spoilsport Prank (aka "I've Pranked You and Now I'm Turning My Phone Off So You Get My Voicemail - Hee Hee" Prank). A fairly brutal tactic, only resorted to when one is truly sick to death of pranks, needs to sleep, or just doesn't want to get caught yet again.

So yeah, nominate yourself! :-) And I might tell you if you were right or not ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At October 09, 2005 10:37 am, Blogger Gloz said…

    hey that morning i really thought that u were calling me instead of pranking me, i didnt know that the war started that early...

     
  • At October 11, 2005 10:50 pm, Blogger Trevor said…

    I might have gotten the Most obvious prank award, and the spoilsport prank award (but I'll note it wasn't i'll prank and turn my phone off. It was i prank, and then I get a ligitimate phone call and you get my message bank).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home