Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sheer intelligence

Red Light
Take turns making turns.
Whenever you come to a red light, one of you must say whether to turn left or right. You alternate after each light. (If there’s a one-way street, our strong advice is to go the direction the traffic is going.) The fun part happens when you land in a (safe) part of town you’ve never been in. Then you have to find your way home! (Be smart. Always carry a map in the car!)


(A suggestion in a Christian magazine about something new and interesting to do on a date. Sounds more like "New and Interesting Ways to Waste Petrol, Get Lost and Cause an Accident")

4 Comments:

  • At October 29, 2005 1:52 am, Blogger Mathieu said…

    It's called exploring, and it has its uses, like finding out where things are. It's fun. You should try it sometime.
    When I first came to the city, everytime I got lost, I would get more lost on purpose to take the opportunity to find out where things were, because I just never had the time to go exploring spontaneously.

     
  • At October 29, 2005 1:59 pm, Blogger Trevor said…

    Short story/reflection on that kindof an experience...

    I had to go to the other side of town to my grandmothers house, and I had to take my sister and her boyfriend along for the trip. So instead of just driving there, I made my sisters' boyfriend tell me which way to turn at every intersection along the way. We got very lost (well not lost, just far away from grandmas). It was very fun!

     
  • At October 29, 2005 2:08 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    um...if i told u i got lost from city hall to central, would you believe me?

    P.S. that was 7 years ago,i was SO young!

     
  • At October 30, 2005 9:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i get lost almost every time i go out...directions are not my strong point :-(
    on the upside a trip with me is never boring...frustrating maybe but not boring :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home