Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Movies

I'm just taking a break from an assignment - a music composition. Since everyone here is mad about minimalism, I thought I'd give it a go (and I must admit, I do enjoy some of it)

Anyway, I've been making a list of movies to see during the summer holidays, and it's getting pretty long! I would love some recommendations - what are your favourite comedy/romance/ fun movies? (I'm not a big fan of violence - gives me crazy dreams where lots of people die :-s )

Here is my 'to watch' list:

Napoleon Dynamite
Hating Alison Ashley (I loved the book)
The Gods Must be Crazy
Lost in Translation
Hitch
Monsters Inc
Madagascar
Good Burger
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
The Notebook

What else, guys?

6 Comments:

  • At October 24, 2005 6:51 pm, Blogger Luke said…

    hmm, fight club, pulp fiction, sin city... oh wait!! darn violence.

    hmm, Romantic films? wait no, they all have way too many sex scenes, implied or otherwise...

    hmm, comedies are too crude, sci-fi are too nerdy, cartoons are too childish.

    Looks like there's nothing to watch here...

    (yeah, i know you like cartoons :) )

     
  • At October 24, 2005 7:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a walk to remember (no sex scenes)

    if you haven't seen it then you'll cry the fisrt time. every girl does

     
  • At October 24, 2005 11:07 pm, Blogger Noof said…

    A walk to remember.....:-s

    Waaaaaaah!

    *Seen it many times. Cried many times.*

    And as for the book......

     
  • At October 26, 2005 8:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey nic you have to watch an old movie called 'fried green tomatoes at the pitstop cafe'. its one of my favourites. but its old so you might not like it :) hehe but it doesn't have anything bad in it... well i don't think it does, i can't actually remember...

     
  • At October 26, 2005 10:05 pm, Blogger Trevor said…

    Old...
    Here's an older movie for you. It's called "The Ewok Adventure", I can't remember much about it. I had nightmares after watching it (I think i was 4, or 5). but i'm sure you'll be fine.

     
  • At November 01, 2005 8:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    star wars (the old ones)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home