Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Since we're telling jokes....

Once there was a guy looking for work, so he went round to his neighbours and asked if he could do any jobs for them.
"Actually," said his next door neighbour, "I do need to paint my porch, but I need to go out." The guy agreed to take on the job (for a reasonable rate), so the next door neighbour handed the guy the paintbrush and paint, then said goodbye and left.

He came home four hours later to find the porch exactly the same as he'd found it - unpainted. The guy came up to him. "I finished!" he said proudly.
"What?" asked the stunned next door neighbour.
"I finished," repeated the guy. "Oh, and by the way, your car's not a Porsche, it's a Ferrari."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home