Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

An alarming incident....

This morning when I woke up, I found a leg of a cockroach in my bed (near my head).

I wondered all day long whether or not I had actually eaten one in my sleep.

:-S

Fortunately my sister tells me she killed one the night before, and it was on the blinds above my bed.

(I've eaten ants before, but that's another story.....and if I tell it, my sister will probably hit me, becaus she's sick of it)

1 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2005 10:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's what she tells you happened. really she put it in your mouth while you were sleeping :-P (my brother and your sister are friends, remember?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home