Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Country gone emo....or is it emo gone country?

It's really neither. But I heard this song in arranging class tonight. I've only found the lyrics - clever little song, go here:

http://malwebb.customer.netspace.net.au/cupnot.html

It's nearing the end of semester. I can't find my pen. I have to resort to pencil.

There's a piece of music I might be arranging. I think it was used in the church many many hundreds of years ago. At the top of it, describing how to play the piece, are the words 'largo religioso' (I assume that means 'very religiously'), followed by 40bpm. *This is a VERY slow speed*

Why does 40bpm = very religious?! I think I will try one day to write a very religious, very worshipful song. And it will pulse worshipfully at 220. :-D *I don't think God minds 220, in fact He probably enjoys it - why else would He create it? :-D*

Apologies to the person who I wrote about on my blog in a negative light (i.e. the 'cranky bogan' comment)
1) I should not be talking about people behind their backs. I should be talking to them.
2) This person sent me an awesome email today, and they did not intend to be rude, or hurt my feelings with that comment.

From now on, if there are any posts on this blog that talk about people in a negative light behind their back, feel free to comment and say "oi! Cut it out!"

Thank you.

An MSN conversation is quite nice with a fair few people. Nine's company - ten's a crowd though, so good thing we only had nine :-p Just kidding, ten would have been awesome too.

Good thing we saved the kitten! ;-)

Okay, this is me, over and out for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home