Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Discrimination!!!!!

Okay, maybe I got a little carried away with the title ;-)

Today I went to the movies (as you can tell from my oh-so-not-quite-professional review :-p)

And, as it so happened, I had to visit the ladies room.

I went down the hallway and saw 2 doors.

One said "Gentlemen".

The other said "Plant Room".


Now pardon me if I got a little confused, but "Plant Room" is not exactly the sign I was after, if you catch my drift.

Maybe the cinema was trying to teach us females a lesson? As in, "You want to visit the bathroom in pairs and continually create line-ups from here to 1km away?! Then we're not going to GIVE you a bathroom!"

*Fortunately there was another door further down the hallway, and it did say 'Ladies'*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home