Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tewantin RSL

Went to the Tewantin RSL on Friday night. My uncle was playing in a band known as 'Radio Saigon' (yes, he too is a pianist/keyboardist ;-) - they play songs made popular during the Vietnam War era.

There were a lot that I actually knew :-) Hey, Dad got me addicted to Queen before I was born! So don't blame me :-p

The thing I've discovered is that the RSL is really clubbing for old people.

What do you go to a club to do? Smoke, get drunk, maybe take some drugs, and hook up.

What do you go to an RSL to do? The same. Except replace 'take some drugs' with 'play some pool'. And it's a bit quieter.

So although I haven't been clubbing, maybe I've been clubbing for old people? Considering I'm 19, that's not really a problem, since I did none of the above activities.

Actually, I do have a confession to make.

I did do one of the activities mentioned above. Guess which one!!!!















(I played pool)

1 Comments:

  • At September 27, 2005 9:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Queen is awesome - my parents got me stuck onto music from the 70's (and some 80's) when i was growing up too.

    Pool is good, the other things - not good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home