Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Outbreak

There's a camp called Outbreak. And as everyone knows, things like washing up and cleaning up after each meal must be done. So we have things called 'duty groups' to make sure that the same five people aren't doing all the work.

Most duty groups are called 'team 1', 'team 2' etc. If they're inventive, they might be called animal names - eg "wombat", "kangaroo" etc.

Outbreak's names are much more exciting:

The Fully Tripping Rad Dudes
The Cuttin' Sick Legends
The X-Treme Extremists
The Gnarly Party Bandits
The Uber Hot Funk Masters
The Choice Bro Mad Team
The Sweet-As Funky Chickens
The Fully Amped Space Monkeys

*When I went in 04, I was a Fully Amped Space Monkey....yeah!! :-)*

2 Comments:

  • At September 17, 2005 10:00 pm, Blogger Luke said…

    You still are, mate ;)

     
  • At September 18, 2005 10:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went, twas great. But I wasnt on any duty group team:( . I was a kitchen hand. So I guess I was all of them!! Ha ha ha ha ha

    I was a, Fully Tripping Cuttin Sick X-Treme Gnarly Uber Hot Choice Bro Sweet-As Fully Amped Rad Sick Pary Funk Mad Funky Space Dude/Ledgend/Extremist/Bandit/Master/Team/Chicken/Monkey.

    I found it quite the experience. As you could imagine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home