Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Interactive poetry!

One drop of ink colours an entire glass of water.

One drop of distraction colours my entire concentration. (Noof)

One drop of chocolate gives my tastebuds pleasure

One drop of truth gives my soul life (Karaokesuperstar)

One drop of time, I hope its not wasted

One dropped life is too many (Luke)

One tablet of time is all this life is

A migraine persists if you only eat half of it (Anonymous)

(Next 2 lines anyone?)

2 Comments:

  • At September 09, 2005 8:54 pm, Blogger Luke said…

    One drop of time, I hope its not wasted

    One dropped life is too many

    Umm, those two aren't in line with your first two.

    But yeah.

    I don't think i'm cut out to be a poet either, but it wont stop me from trying...

    :)

     
  • At September 10, 2005 12:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why start with drop?

    One tablet of time is all this life is
    A migraine persists if you only eat half of it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home