Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, September 30, 2005

CCD assignment

CCD stands for 'community cultural development'. I've been working on my assignment - it's a proposal for a CCD project. And I've finished! :-)

I thought I'd never break the 1000 word barrier. But I did.

Actually, I've broken the 3000 word barrier. It's only supposed to be 2500 :-(

Okay, so add 10% leeway and that's 2750. So all I have to do is cut out 321 words and I'll be there exactly :-s

Aargh. 13 words over.

Oh come on, 2754 words is pov! :-(

Okay, let's try again. 4 WORDS TO GO.

Nup, can't do it. I'll leave it at one word over, they won't kill me for that. Plus if it's including the references in the brackets in the word count, then I'm definitely under. Whew.

Oh look, it's the last day of September.
Wasn't it the first day only a little while ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home