Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Stuff

Here I am, in the computer labs at uni, getting things together, or attempting to.

Girls camp for Student Life is coming up this weekend - my last girls camp ever! I'm leading 2 worship sessions and doing a sort of talk/sharing/discussion thing. So I've got one worship session mostly under control (just short a song), the other one is just a few ideas floating about, and the talk/sharing thing is underway.

Two nights ago I had 5 hours sleep, and attempted to sleep in this morning, but my body insisted on waking up and my mind has refused to focus all day. Well, I'm sure I have more control over them than that....just one of those days I guess, but God is good, and He has been encouraging me. Thanks God.

I had my very very last lecture yesterday. Now it's about 4 more assignments and 2 more pracs to go, then I'm graduating.

Of course, the question looms: "What are you going to do next year?" I am giving it thought......probably too much worry and not enough clear, sensible thinking.

Time for lunch I think ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home