Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Strange

I owe God a Milky Way.

On Wednesday morning I was walking to the bus in order to get to uni. I wanted to catch the 9:50 in order to make it to my 10am lecture. As I was about 100m away from it, I saw that the 8:35am bus was late and it was still sitting at the stop.

I told God that if He would hold the bus for me, I'd buy Him a Milky Way. (What I thought He was going to do with it, I have no idea). Sort of a buddy system - I'll look out for You, You look out for me.

Anyway, as I began running towards the bus, I thought I could make it, but it pulled away before I got there.

I sat down at the bus shelter, out of breath, and thought, "Stuff it, I'll buy You a Milky Way anyway."

I wonder if they accept Milky Ways in the offering bag at church?

I guess there's only one way to find out.

:-)

1 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2006 3:24 pm, Blogger jess said…

    it's worth a shot. and i think it'd be a nice suprise for the person who counts the cash.
    or maybe you could give it to a random person...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home