Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today

There were 7 buses at the bus station this morning. Never seen that before.

Went surveying with Missy. Only did 2, but had a good chat to a girl who didn't like thinking about eternity, cos the whole concept was scary. Just shared something that had helped me when I get scared about thinking about it.

MUST DO MY ESSAY THIS FRIDAY. And probably Saturday as well.

Supertiph came to Nightlife last night. We were talking (loudly :-s ) on the train. Then she started carrying on about this time I was really mad with her.

"You don't need to tell the WHOLE TRAIN," I exclaimed.
"They don't know who we are!"
"By the time you've finished they will!"

We suspect that two girls sitting in a nearby seat were taping our conversations on their phone. Weird. Disturbing.

On another note, one magazine in Coles yesterday claimed that you could become famous by starting a blog. I don't think so.

Home group tonight - hooray! The fun continues.

Beware, Johnny.......

2 Comments:

  • At August 24, 2006 6:15 pm, Blogger SuperTiph said…

    Just for the record, I didn't hit the station guard.

    Level 3

     
  • At September 06, 2006 8:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So what was it that helped you when you were scared thinking about eternity?

    Personally I can't comprehend enjoying eternity, I've always just wanted to cease existing upon death, so I really struggle to get enthused about heaven due to it going for so long (like forever).

    I usually just have to have faith that God knows how to make an eternity where it doesn't feel like torture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home