Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Kids Klub

It's Day 3, and we are past the halfway mark.

Apologies Steve for the "jungle" set throwing you on Sunday night. Did you like the 'zebrama' (cross between a zebra and a llama)? "Here's a llama, there's a llama, twice a llama, caralarma, llama, llama llama! - I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake....." hmmm.....

Highlights: Just about everything. "It was good".

Lowlights: the injuries that have been sustained by some of the grade 5's (that is the grade I am helping with). Sorry to the girl who dislocated her thumb at games and we didn't notice. (Mind you, she did go to the Kids Klub nurse very quickly). General applause goes to the "Master Pastor" for being in the kitchen when he was due onstage.

Good work drama team - they loved you guys today.

More later.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home