Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Sciencentre

I went there with my brother today, and we had a great time. We lifted an 80kg fridge. We made tidal waves, built a curving bridge and had it fall on us. We sat at chairs and a table 1.75 times bigger than an average adult. My brother's heart rate is 117 - no wonder he is so skinny. Mine's like 90-something. We learned that the three primary light colours are red, blue and GREEN, not yellow - but if you put them altogether you get white, and the secondary colours are magenta, cyan and yellow.

We had fun :-)

3 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2006 3:03 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    that sounds fun! where is it about? reminds me when i was in about grade 5 going to the science museum back home!

     
  • At June 21, 2006 11:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Southbank Gloz... or southbrisbane... across from the cultural centre... I myself loved the green screen when I was there :)

    Janelle

     
  • At June 25, 2006 5:26 pm, Blogger Mathieu said…

    They have a green screen? I've gotta go!
    The one in Sydney is fantastic! If you ever visit sydney, I recommend spending the whole time in the science center.
    I know, I know, I'm doing physics, but there are really cool rides, and there's a slippery slide that's purely verticle until it curves and catches you at the bottom.
    Does our one have a decent mirror laborinth yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home