Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Highlights and lowlights

HIGHLIGHTS:

Went to my prac school and all the teachers are really nice.
Last week went and saw a play at Harvest Rain, which was fantastic.
I get to do more shopping for prac.
Got to see Steven Curtis Chapman last night.
Got to hang out with my friends this week.
Having pretty good devotions/Quiet Times/sorry, God Times, Tiffany ;-) this week.

LOWLIGHTS:

Went to my prac school and the kids are....well, I guess they're kids. Not that interested in school, sneaking off to sick bay to get out of class, a game of brandy gone wrong.
Not sleeping enough.
Getting cranky and irritable at friends for no good reason.
Things aren't going so well for some of them.
My grandpa is sick. (Please pray for him)

2 Comments:

  • At May 06, 2006 3:15 am, Blogger Mathieu said…

    Who's not sleeping enough? You or the kids?

    I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. Some people will be praying for him shortly.

     
  • At May 06, 2006 1:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, I hope he recovers with both swiftness and great vigour. And what do you mean irritable? I haven't seen anything to give any credence to that observation...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home