Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

More random stuff from Random Stuff

So.....

Yesterday was International Women's Day! And may I just say how awesome all you women are :-)

Right, so I've got stages of moral development swimming around in my head. Apparently in some cases I am morally superior if I steal in order to help someone. ????? This is the kind of thing that ticks me off, but I don't think I'd dare say that in a tutorial. Hmmm.....who knows? Maybe I will.

Um...I forgot I have assignments, so things are piling up a bit. But I'm slogging away, and feeling tired, but good :-) The kind of tired that results from working hard, but not being burnt out. It's nice :-) I hope it stays. I hope I don't get burnt out. After Connexions camp things will hopefully settle down a bit.

Umm........um....I have to write the exegesis on Saturday. But once I have that'll be a load off my mind. It'll get done. *I'm starting to panic a bit*

Right, I'm going to go and do something constructive and lighten the load.

;-)

1 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2006 10:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, That's a very interesting topic Noof, the whole compromising your own morals to help others. Yes it's wrong, but it has some funny appeal to it. The thought of bashing some dude up to save a dame wells up feelings of heroism. Especially in Australia where we have artificially created this culture supposedly supporting the underdog in all situations and hailing those who break the law to see justice done as heroes. And then the authorities at be wonder why children have such stuffed up moral values...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home