Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Carnivorous sheep, the Goodies and I

I had a dream a couple of nights ago.

In this dream, I was hanging out at the Goodies house!!! Yeah :-)

Across the road was this farmer with some dogs and some sheep. These dogs were able to get over the fence into our yard, and then get back over. So were some of the sheep - only they had trouble getting back over.

One of them started biting me. We all realised that these sheep were trained to eat people, and somehow we all knew that the next morning all the sheep were going to stage a take-over of the Goodies' place and eat us.

We had to do something.

Someone suggested that we feed the sheep lots of food so they wouldn't eat us. Graeme and Bill were absolutely hopeless - they sat in the house doing nothing. Meanwhile Tim and I were out on the front lawn scattering every type of food we could find, so the sheep would eat it, and not us. All-Bran, even soap - we put it all on the front lawn. We tried to close our gates, but then one of my drama tutors from uni came along and walked through one and broke it - so we couldn't close it. We were all panicking - dawn was approaching. Then I suddenly had an idea.
"Wait a minute!" I yelled. "We don't need all this food! All we need to do is get a dog!"
Tim nearly had conniptions, he was so angry that we'd done all that work for nothing!

The sheep never came, because I woke up.
But yeah, me and the Goodies are friends now ;-)

9 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2006 8:43 pm, Blogger Siddharth Razdan said…

    Cool as well as nice!

     
  • At March 12, 2006 10:31 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    i'm starting to get comments from anonymous people too...

     
  • At March 13, 2006 10:51 am, Blogger Luke said…

    ...imagination is a wonderful thing... i think

     
  • At March 13, 2006 11:21 am, Blogger Pete said…

    You and the Goodies friends? Pffft! In your dreams!!

    :-P

    haha.. very interesting dream - you know, I really like that post about two posts ago about like looking at your own sin - I went through a big thing last year af that - and I read a book that helped - oh yeah I think you've read it - "The Spirit Controlled Temperament" by Tim Lahaye. Yeah, it was good.

     
  • At March 13, 2006 11:23 am, Blogger Pete said…

    oh - it was one post ago.

     
  • At March 13, 2006 2:12 pm, Blogger Mathieu said…

    Well that's nothing! I had a dream last night that....

    Haha, scared you didn't I!

     
  • At March 13, 2006 2:48 pm, Blogger SuperTiph said…

    Tim wouldn't do anything that useful. He's a pansy. Bill and Graeme had it sussed. Sheep can't get inside when the door is locked.

    I had a dream once that I owned Frasier's apartment, but it was in Manly, Sydney. None of the characters from the show lived there except for Eddie. He was a good dog.

     
  • At March 13, 2006 11:26 pm, Blogger Gloz said…

    ha, a lion and i were friends, in my dream ages ago, i think i was about 4? i was riding it...like Lucy and Susan in Narnia...that lion could be Aslan...oh I love the name Aslan! :)

     
  • At March 14, 2006 12:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did anyone ever see the show Biker Mice from Mars? i had several dreams staring them when i was little. they became my imaginary friends! (i was lazy and this way i already knew their personalitites and what they looked like)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home