Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Driving home

Last night Chris Ryan and I were given a lift home from Nightlife by a person who shall remain nameless ;-)

This was good fun.

First, we had to find the car. It was parked in a dark alley.
"You parked in front of someone's house!"
"No, look, there's a parking thing."
"Do you think anyone lives here?"
"I reckon it's a bunch of homeless druggos. I'm scared, let's get out of here!!!"
"Quick, go, go! Burn off!"

So we did.

Our driver prayed. "Father, thank you that my car is okay. Please don't let me get abused."

We stopped at our first intersection. The driver revved his little French engine (maybe that'll give you a hint).
"Yeah punk," he said to the car next to him, "You want a piece of me?!"

Occasionally we had to use the horn. "Beep beep! Excuse moi, monsieur!" Well, when I say *had* to......

"Let's go visit a friend." So we swerved off Beenleigh Road, over the railway tracks, to go and see this friend.

On the way home we sang to the African music. We learned that the translation went something like this: "No woman no cry. Stay single. No trouble." ;-)

Maybe you had to be there - but it was so funny :-)

Oh and Valentine's Day was great too! I received flowers, chocolate, SMS's, hugs and a lift home. :-D All this without the "added stress" of a boyfriend :-p

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home