Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Frasier!

My goodness, I don't know whether I love to love this show or love to hate it ;-) No, I love to love it :-)

If only Frasier could get his act together! I don't know - I spend half the show yelling at him for his stupidity, lack of tact and lack of TIMING (guys, you just don't ask a girl out when she's only JUST broken up with her boyfriend, k?) - and the other half feeling mournfully sad for him (the girl he likes has a boyfriend and isn't interested in him!)

I'm pathetic, I know. But something about these shows.....gives you a wonderful, bittersweet feeling.

Until next time, dear reader, this is Noof, wishing you good reading health! :-p

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home