Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, September 09, 2005

High school

It's high school
Could be
A mini-me of the rest of society
There's always prom queens

Always be
Always be sororities
And sadly, some will be eternally
Keeping score of popularity
But just cos they all do
Doesn't mean we have to act like we're in high school.......
Superchick

Quotes, sayings and other bits and pieces found in my year nine diary:

THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Australians all love ostriches
Four minus one makes three
We go crazy our on the roads
With out fake I.D.
Our land abounds in XXXX (four x)
And meat pies rich and rare
We always say "No worries mate"

Advance Australia fair
No worries mate, then let us sing
Advance Australia fair

"If you aim for nothing, you generally get it!"

"Algebra is beautiful" - maths teacher
"I'm such a nice person" - music teacher
"No more stuffing around!" - drama teacher
"Or if you want to do the full monty" - maths teacher again
"I try to stay away from political jokes, because they usually get elected anyway" - radio DJ
"If wood comes from the soil, the tree would be in a jolly big hole, wouldn't it?"- science teacher
"Yes, it wood" - student
"Alright, you have an early performance tomorrow, so boot your rooster in the head the night before" - music teacher
"I got the food chain blues - bababababababa" - music student in science
"Shut your mouth! Just shut your mouth! Shut your mouth! Shut your mouth! No, just shut your mouth!" - sports teacher
"When do you intend on studying for this exam?" - history teacher
"When I get the flopping time!" - me
"I think she's just gone troppo!" - my friend

"Be there or be a rectangular thing"

"Eat dessert first - after all, life is uncertain"

"You don't stop laughing coz you grow old....you grow old because you stop laughing"

DEMERIT RECORD:
This Conduct Record Sheet may be signed for the following reasons:
A Acting like an animal
B Out of bounds
C Late to class
D Disobedience
E Failure to bring appropriate equipment to class
F Failure to produce diary
G Going to the toilet
H Homework not completed
I Interfering with the learning of others
J Jumping
K Being a kleptomaniac
L Littering
M Misuse of property
N Non-attendance at detentions
O Overdue library resources
P Picking your nose
Q Asking questions
R Rude or discourteous behaviour
S Spitting
T Talking to Vaughan
U Uniform infringement
V Talking to Vaughan*
W Drinking water
X Giving people x-rays in science
Y Being young and funky
Z Painting the school's zebra crossing black

*This offence is so severe it requires two demerits.

(I'll let you decide which are real and which I made up! :-D)

2 Comments:

  • At September 08, 2005 11:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it'd be really cool if that's the real national anthem!

     
  • At September 09, 2005 1:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nic,
    I don't think you'll ever get old!!!
    You've always got something to laugh at!
    Keep recording the funny moments of life. That way you've always got something to laugh at. It's great! What good medicine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home