Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Drama

So one person did, once again, cry in our lecture/tute yesterday. But don't worry, she was crying about the little dots that were crying at her. So she's not traumatised or anything.

We were doing absurdism.

Absurdism will take me longer than I can be bothered to spend explaining it, but let's just say: it makes sense to me now. It didn't for ages.

Um, so yesterday was good.

I need lunch now. Janelle and I have a lecture together and it was talking about anti-discriminatory practices, but my mind was on lunch, and I wrote 'FOOD' at the top of my book.

Who am I kidding. Who cares what I wrote at the top of my book?

I need coffee and food. Janelle is 2 computers away and we are TALKING ON MSN. This just proves the drastic state society (or just us, really) are in.

More important and better things later.

Oh yeah, and I'm renewing my learners (AGAIN!) today.........

6 Comments:

  • At August 08, 2006 1:53 pm, Blogger Mathieu said…

    At the last Nightlife meeting (don't ask what I was doing there), under "Where to go from here:" on the meeting outline, Pete wrote "SLEEP."

    I'm sorry about my contribution to the drastic state of society. Not really actually.

    Good on you! I didn't even bother renewing my learners two years ago after having done it SIX TIMES already.

    Another paragraph which doesn't correspond to anything.

    WV: ukwayq

     
  • At August 08, 2006 6:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Umm...hmm... how can i say this... SAD!!!!

     
  • At August 09, 2006 1:07 pm, Blogger Noof said…

    Not as sad as letting it lapse and having to take the test a second time, though.

     
  • At August 09, 2006 7:57 pm, Blogger Luke said…

    Tis okay - I failed my motorcycle learner's once, and the reason that's funny is that the motorcycle learners is only 5 questions. Yes, mr anonymous, you can once again say: Sad.

     
  • At August 11, 2006 9:12 pm, Blogger jess said…

    if they won't can i?

    absurdism is fun and random
    ...i just wanted to say something constructive.

    if it makes you feel any better nic, i oncer wrote 'Jumping Castle' in big scrawling letters on the front of my math book. i thought it would make math more fun...it didn't but i kept trying anyway. i thought a jumping castle would make math so much more interesting. sadly my teacher disagreed :-(

     
  • At August 11, 2006 9:13 pm, Blogger jess said…

    please excuse my typo/s i can't be bothered retyping

     

Post a Comment

<< Home