Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Blog number two

So.....

I have a second blog. I originally created it to put things on that I didn't want people to read.
"But if you don't want people to read it," I can hear you thinking, "then why did you create it?"
Well, I guess the truth is, I wanted people to "accidentally" read it and feel sorry for me.

Sometimes, I do silly things.

That was one of them.

So now I've taken the unreadable things off, put some readable things on and it's open for all to see. Except it's not as 'pink' - maybe the second blog is my 'emo' blog - although I cannot stand the term. Emo. It's like an emu gone wrong. Plus I'd like this blog to be full of both happy and sad/emo things - integrated, not "here is my dark side, here is my good side".

Maybe there'll be a special purpose for the second blog soon enough - it's got a lot of song lyrics on it. Maybe it's a "music/drama" blog. I don't know yet. If you've got any ideas, please, let fly in the comments. (That's a rather indelicate phrase, but you know what I mean.)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home