Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, July 31, 2006

The weekend

Friday night: Winging it 2 with Janelle, Missy and Pete (and Mathieu joined us for a bit).

Pete! Turn left! ;-)

Saturday morning: Slept over at Missy and Nelle's. Went to sleep at 2, got up at 10.

Saturday afternoon: Jam session.

Saturday evening: 21st birthday for a girl in my home group.

Sunday morning: Church.

Sunday: Visiting grandparents.

This is beginning to sound like Adrian Plass (I read his 'Sacred Diary' on Friday night/Saturday morning)

MONDAY: Out
TUESDAY: Out
WEDNESDAY: Out
THURSDAY: Out
FRIDAY: Out
SATURDAY: Out! Out! Out!

I really need to clean my room. :-s Like, REALLY BADLY. Soon.

Am I on at Nightlife tomorrow night?

I tried cooking a meal tonight. Looked like I was storing up for a six month siege! Oh well.

Gotta go to bed now before I collapse from exhaustion. Goodnight!

P.S. PLEEEEEEEEASE comment. I mean it. If you have not commented in the last 3 weeks, your number is UP! Do it now! :-) *If those of you who have commented in the last 3 weeks would kindly refrain until others are up to date with their commentship - on the other hand, perhaps I won't have any comments if I wait for them :-p * Oh for goodness sake - just everyone comment! There is a 5 million word limit, though. Hehe.

7 Comments:

  • At August 01, 2006 1:04 pm, Blogger jess said…

    5 million words? i can talk a whole lot but not even i'm up to that standard in one sitting.

    how are you going nic? how's uni and work and everything else?

     
  • At August 01, 2006 5:04 pm, Blogger SuperTiph said…

    "Looked like I was storing up for a six month siege!" That's a pretty short 6 months.

    Level 3

     
  • At August 02, 2006 12:06 am, Blogger Luke said…

    tiph, what is level 3? nic, what else happened on friday night when you were winging it?


    Word V: jynbsux... who is jynb and why do they suck?

     
  • At August 02, 2006 3:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nic!!! We all love u and we love ur blog!!! Yay nic!

    My comment is officially now finito!

     
  • At August 02, 2006 6:05 pm, Blogger Pete said…

    You be quiet.

     
  • At August 03, 2006 2:06 pm, Blogger Noof said…

    Hi people who have asked me questions! In reply: I am good. Uni is busy. Work is work. Winging it was good - went to a few places - I kept telling to "turn left" and he eventually said, "you be quiet" (hence his comment)!!! :-o Lol. Only after I made him drive around in a big circle so we ended up back where we started :-s But went to Mt Coot-tha, so that was nice. And cold. I think I like winging it in buses - there's a lot more uncertainty. :-)

     
  • At August 03, 2006 3:07 pm, Blogger Mathieu said…

    Yes, I'd be uncertain about telling the bus driver to "turn left" too.

    Oops! I wasn't supposed to comment here, sorry. Oh well, too late.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home