Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Dear Chicken Little

Dear Chicken Little,

I must write to apologise.
I have been rude.
I have been unfair, because I have judged you before I knew you.
I have torn up pieces of cardboard with your picture,
Removed your background from my MSN conversation window,
Yelled about you,
And sworn that I hate you.

It isn't fair to be jealous of your great popularity.
After all, you are only a chicken
And it is not your fault if many people like you.
The fact that you have not retaliated goes to show
That you are a much greater chicken
(I mean, person)
Than I.

Please forgive me.
Perhaps, in time, we could be friends?

Yours truly,
Noof.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home