Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Coffee!

Tonight I went to coffee with 'the gang'. Actually, it wasn't the usual gang (if there is such a thing) - it was a mix of old crowd, missionary, new person and middle crowd (not quite old crowd - Hann, Ness and me).

So we're talking about work. Katie from Griffith said she didn't want to work (although she's just been employed as a lawyer).
"I don't want to work either," I agreed.
"But you'll have a fun job!" said Hann.
"I guess. But I still don't want to work."
"If you don't work," she said, "you'll have the biggest blog in Queensland."
"I already do!"
"It'll be like this: Hi everyone. Today I went to the toilet at 10:30am. I ate some cereal. Right now I'm sitting here thinking about what to say next. Nothing's happened since my last post five minutes ago."
*cue laughter from me*
"Seriously Nic. If it's a choice between work and blog, choose work."
"Ok, ok."

Later we went to Cold Rock. Don't you love the jukeboxes? :-D Pete comes up as I'm trying to find the song I always play on that jukebox (Good Charlotte, Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous). "Just pick something at random," he says, and punches in a few numbers.
We look it up.
"Black Sabbath......nice choice, Pete!" ;-)

Gotta love coffee nights.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home