Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Merry Christmas


Well, Christmas will be here in 11 days.

As always, I recommend some Relient K.

Their Christmas CD "Deck the Hall - Bruise Your Hand" (I think it's supposed to be a play on words) is available, like, everywhere :-p Just go to www.relientk.com

For those who love a traditional Christmas carol:

Probably the 'Silent Night/Away in a Manger' medley is as close as you'll get.

For those who love a traditional Christmas carol in a NEW STYLE: (and I don't mean they syncopated it, added some synth and called it 'new')

Angels We Have Heard on High
Handel's Messiah (Hallelujah Chorus) - come on, I bet you've never heard it with electric guitar.


For the broken-hearted:

I Hate Christmas Parties (can't find the correct lyrics anywhere........ok, go here: www.noof2.blogspot.com) It used to be on purevolume, but isn't anymore - sorry guys.

For those who want to hear a new Christmas song:

or
Santa Clause is Thumbing to Town

:-D

3 Comments:

  • At December 14, 2005 1:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Love the Relient K Christmas CD... Hope you have a marvelous Christmas. I would say that I hope that it would be white, but I suppose you guys don't have white Christmas... crazy to me.. We have feet of snow here. None the less Have a very Merry Christmas.

     
  • At December 14, 2005 8:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great CD, i highly recomend everyone listen to it at least 12 times :-P
    have a great christmas noof!

     
  • At December 16, 2005 12:50 am, Blogger SuperTiph said…

    Just thought I would let you know that I have a blog now, and feel free to come check it out. It rocks! Well it will soon. Me and my crew will meet you there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home