Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Morning has broken....

The sun is just starting to come up now......it's only just starting to get light.

With freedom fast approaching (not to mention the deadline - noon), I've been thinking about my summer holiday list. (If you're like me, you make lists of things you need to do, or want to do, just so you don't forget anything)

Here's a start:

Watch all those movies!
Clean my room
Write schoolies talk
Get other stuff ready for schoolies
Go to schoolies
Go on holidays with family
Go to Longreach
Swim
Paint my nails
Do something different with my hair
Exercise
Have friends over
Practice piano for once!
Read
Write songs
Paint
Eat (always on the holiday list....always)
Think about what to do after I graduate?

Okay, back to work now. I don't think I'll be posting anymore - not for this morning anyway.

Peace out guys :-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home