Random stuff

This is a collection of random ideas and thoughts, which I will probably post when I'm bored or procrastinating.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Stationery

*Apologies if you know this story already, it was just too good to not share with the general blog public*

My boss put a big Officeworks directory on my desk the other day - apparently you can now order stationery online. Anyway, this was cool, because when I'm bored, I can peruse this stationery directory till the cows come home.

I love stationery :-) (Well, not all of it. Staplers, scissors, glue, sticky-tape - they're boring. But pens, paper, coloured folders, stickers - they're cool :-)There's one particular Coles which has all the confectionary on one side of the aisle, and all the stationery on the other side. I really like that Coles.

Anyway, these Officeworks ppl must have worked really hard on their advertising slogan - I mean, really put in the hard yards, gone the extra mile. This is what they came up with:

"It's the differences that make the difference!"

It just makes you want to weep. (Why it makes you want to weep is up to you ;-)

Oh my goodness, I just about wrote 'fin' at the end of this blog! :-S You know you've been reading other people's blogs too much when you start accepting their conventions as your own. That, or you haven't been sleeping enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home